Topics

Upcoming review of Airspy HF+ from the WRTH #airspyhfplus #announcements #teaser

prog

The World Radio TV Handbook (WRTH) compared the Airspy HF+ against many budget and expensive radios in the market. The results were so good that they also brought their gold standard Racal RA3791 to the game, and the results are surprising!
Full review in December. Stay tuned!

Here's what they say:

Ken Alexander

Never doubted it for a minute! 👍

Ken
VE3HLS
So Phisai, Thailand

On Wed, Nov 21, 2018 at 7:30 PM prog <info@...> wrote:
The World Radio TV Handbook (WRTH) compared the Airspy HF+ against many budget and expensive radios in the market. The results were so good that they also brought their gold standard Racal RA3791 to the game, and the results are surprising!

Here's what they say:

Winston

Congrats!  Well deserved. 

Did they review this with the preselector?

Winston

On Nov 21, 2018, at 4:42 AM, Ken Alexander <ve3hls@...> wrote:

Never doubted it for a minute! 👍

Ken
VE3HLS
So Phisai, Thailand

On Wed, Nov 21, 2018 at 7:30 PM prog <info@...> wrote:

Here's what they say:

Attachments:

Dana Myers

On 11/21/2018 4:29 AM, prog wrote:

Here's what they say:
Makes sense to me. Really innovative, well-earned congratulations.

Dana

Marco Melandri

Could their results be different?
Well done Youssef!

Marco Melandri

Timothy Zamora

Hearty congratulations to Airsoft team!

EB4APL

Congratulations Youssef!

While I don't spare negative comments when I feel that something must be criticized, I think that this review is well deserved.

BTW, I own one AirSpy R1 and one AirSpy HF+, they worth very much on their categories.

Best regards,

Ignacio, EB4APL

Timothy Zamora

Dang autokorrect!

Airspy, not airsoft. Smh

On Nov 21, 2018, at 7:32 PM, Timothy Zamora via Groups.Io <tgzamora=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hearty congratulations to Airsoft team!