Topics

Two servers from the same computer

EB4APL

I'm experimenting with the SpyServer, I have set up 2 servers, one for the AirSpy One and the other for the AirSpy HF+.

Both are on the same IP address (87.219.101.83) and one uses port 5555 and the other 5556. Both can be connected from outside and work well, but in the map both appears in the same position because of the common antenna coordinates.  Is planned any improvement on this?

Way the way, I'm very impressed with the Spyserver, thank you.

73 de Ignacio, EB4APL

sarabia.sergio@...

Hello Ignacio, very good idea, I go very often in both. I have appreciated that from time to time the tuning of both is left without control, first one and later the other, after a good time the control is restored. I do not know what it could be.
A greeting from former EA7EQL

sarabia.sergio@...

By the way, since yesterday the noise from above 200 Mhz has risen upwards. Please, if you can, take a look. Thank you.

Roberto Zinelli

My be you are not alone to listen the sdr.  If you not the first to connect you are limited at the band portion used by the first one.
73 iw4ens
Roberto

Inviato da OldPhone

Il giorno 6 dic 2018, alle ore 12:56, sarabia.sergio@... ha scritto:

Hello Ignacio, very good idea, I go very often in both. I have appreciated that from time to time the tuning of both is left without control, first one and later the other, after a good time the control is restored. I do not know what it could be.
A greeting from former EA7EQL

prog

On Thu, Dec 6, 2018 at 02:56 PM, Roberto Zinelli wrote:
My be you are not alone to listen the sdr.  If you not the first to connect you are limited at the band portion used by the first one.
73 iw4ens
Roberto
I changed this behavior in the server. In the next release, when max clients is greater than 1, the server sticks to the initial frequency and gain settings and no one can change them. For a single client, the owner can set the control flag as usual.

EB4APL

While there is no a specific solution for showing more than a server in the same coordinates, I have entered the the coordinates of one of my antennas displaced half a degree so they don't overlap in the map.

73 de Ignacio, EB4APL

El 04/12/2018 a las 17:42, EB4APL via Groups.Io escribió:

I'm experimenting with the SpyServer, I have set up 2 servers, one for the AirSpy One and the other for the AirSpy HF+.

Both are on the same IP address (87.219.101.83) and one uses port 5555 and the other 5556. Both can be connected from outside and work well, but in the map both appears in the same position because of the common antenna coordinates.  Is planned any improvement on this?

Way the way, I'm very impressed with the Spyserver, thank you.

73 de Ignacio, EB4APL

EB4APL

I suppose that you mean that the server sticks to the last center frequency used by the first client when more clients are connected.

73 de Ignacio, EB4APL

El 06/12/2018 a las 15:01, prog escribió:

On Thu, Dec 6, 2018 at 02:56 PM, Roberto Zinelli wrote:
My be you are not alone to listen the sdr.  If you not the first to connect you are limited at the band portion used by the first one.
73 iw4ens
Roberto
I changed this behavior in the server. In the next release, when max clients is greater than 1, the server sticks to the initial frequency and gain settings and no one can change them. For a single client, the owner can set the control flag as usual.
_._,_._,_

Brian Gregory

Just choose the server you want from the list!!

Easy.

Brian Gregory.
@BrianG61UK
www.Brian-Gregory.me.uk
(Home)

On 04/12/2018 16:42, EB4APL wrote:
I'm experimenting with the SpyServer, I have set up 2 servers, one for the AirSpy One and the other for the AirSpy HF+.

Both are on the same IP address (87.219.101.83) and one uses port 5555 and the other 5556. Both can be connected from outside and work well, but in the map both appears in the same position because of the common antenna coordinates.  Is planned any improvement on this?

Way the way, I'm very impressed with the Spyserver, thank you.

73 de Ignacio, EB4APL

EB4APL

False alarm!

Finally I found that one of the required files (libtetradec.dll) was missing from the SDR# folder. I don't know how it happened but I am the culprit.

I apologize for the bandwidth and  time lost by all who helped, thank you.

73 de Ignacio, EB4APL

El 08/12/2018 a las 15:56, Brian Gregory escribió:

Just choose the server you want from the list!!

Easy.

Brian Gregory.
@BrianG61UK
www.Brian-Gregory.me.uk
(Home)

On 04/12/2018 16:42, EB4APL wrote:
I'm experimenting with the SpyServer, I have set up 2 servers, one for the AirSpy One and the other for the AirSpy HF+.

Both are on the same IP address (87.219.101.83) and one uses port 5555 and the other 5556. Both can be connected from outside and work well, but in the map both appears in the same position because of the common antenna coordinates.  Is planned any improvement on this?

Way the way, I'm very impressed with the Spyserver, thank you.

73 de Ignacio, EB4APL

EB4APL

The message was sent to the erroneous thread. It was meant to the Tetra plugin one.