Topics

Spy Server online but show offline in the Serverlist

Fenu

Hi all,
What is wrong in my Spyserver.config?
My ServerĀ sdr://212.203.43.29:5557 (Fenu-Radio) is connected with one User but show offline in the Serverlist.

73
Fernando

Roberto Zinelli

Your server work perfectly, and is always a pleasure listen a clear and noiseless signal, your antenna performing very well.
why it show offline is a mystery. 73 iw4ens Roberto

Fenu

I have find out now, if I call up the Spyserver Website over the small Button in SDR#, my Server show as online. In teh same time if I go over the Airspy Website to the Spy Server site, my Server show offline. Ithink the problem is not my Server.

73
Fernando