Topics

Shipping dates - any updates/confirmations? #airspyhfplus

Chris Spacone

Right now or right, the choice seems simple to me.

On Wed, Dec 13, 2017 at 16:57 Dana Myers <k6jq@...> wrote:
On 12/13/2017 3:35 PM, zach wrote:
> I don't understand the rush. Patience, patience! I'd prefer to have something late but properly done, rather than rushing to
> finish with mistakes.

+1

Dana  K6JQ

Chuck Catanese

Airspy.us says they will get stock the week of Dec 18th and begin shipping ASAP.

Airspy US

Actually, we said we expect them next week. This is based on all available reports - most of which are on this forum.

We don't want to lead anyone astray with false guarantees. We have another week to be within our projected "early to mid December" timeframe. We can say that it will not be "early December" at this point.

That said, we have reasonable confidence that they will arrive next week, but again no guarantees.

While we are posting, we have another new product announcement: We will carry the new Leo Bodnar Mini GPSDO which will be in stock tomorrow according to tracking. It is available to order on our website now. This is similar to the other GPSDO, but it is smaller, only has one output (not two), SMA output (not BNC), does not come in a plastic carry case, has no 1 PPS output capability, and has no 12V coaxial power jack. Price is US$136.00. This is a supplement to the current GPSDO, and not a replacement.

---------
Airspy.US
Your USA source for quality SDR products!
www.Airspy.US

NOTE! This email address is not routinely monitored.
If you have an issue, please contact us at airspy@...

On 12/14/2017 1:27 PM, Chuck Catanese wrote:
Airspy.us says they will get stock the week of Dec 18th and begin shipping ASAP.

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Gymnae

Just got info from ITEAD that shipping is planned for earliest coming week.

Gary

Most businesses don't take your money until they ship, but for a pre-order I guess it's done differently.....at any rate Itead has had my $200 for over a month and I still have nothing to show for it, so naturally I'm becoming a little anxious. Am I the lone ranger in this?

Gary

G5VU

Hi Gary

Probably not, but having been through the pre-order process twice before for the Airspy and Airspy Mini I'm not at all worried.
Your Airspy HF+ will arrive in due course.

Tracey G5VU