Topics

Shipping dates - any updates/confirmations? #airspyhfplus

Joerg Bauerfeld

I hope you guys will have happy birthdays including this brilliant gift J  but is there any official shipping date out yet?

When I ordered the unit, I hurried because it said units are in stock and then somewhere else pre-order?!

I would also have ordered it when it would have said no stock but available soon – here is your possibility for a pre-order …

I find this a bit misleading but maybe the shopping software is not able to allow orders without showing valid stock?

Anyway I guess none of you has received any confirmation from itead.cc on the order as well, apart from the money transfer via paypal?

Now I will spend the time before this new RX gets here to have my antennas and preamps in shape to be able to use it to its full potential.

Greetings

Joerg DL8EBM / N1VCA

From: main@airspy.groups.io [mailto:main@airspy.groups.io] On Behalf Of prog
Sent: Freitag, 17. November 2017 14:10
To: main@airspy.groups.io
Subject: Re: [airspy] Shipping dates #airspyhfplus

On Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 04:56 am, WA8RVD wrote:

My birthday is the 16th. Dare I hope?  You have done a great job of building the excitement level - I can hardly wait!

I think with fast shipping, it should be there a few days before. I hope you will like it!

Mike Jackson

I see that the Airspy website has drooped the prefix of 'Pre-Orders' for the HF+ on the Products link which indicates that you can now fully order the product, but like Joerg I have had not confirmation of shipping from Itead yet.  I'm hopping overseas on Dec 13th and desperately hope my HF+ arrives at home before that as I want to have a good play with it and also take it with me.  I'm hoping the DHL Express shipping service gets me a head start on China Post method!

prog

On Tue, Nov 21, 2017 at 12:04 pm, Joerg Bauerfeld wrote:

I hope you guys will have happy birthdays including this brilliant gift J  but is there any official shipping date out yet?

When I ordered the unit, I hurried because it said units are in stock and then somewhere else pre-order?!

I would also have ordered it when it would have said no stock but available soon – here is your possibility for a pre-order …

I find this a bit misleading but maybe the shopping software is not able to allow orders without showing valid stock?

Anyway I guess none of you has received any confirmation from itead.cc on the order as well, apart from the money transfer via paypal?

Now I will spend the time before this new RX gets here to have my antennas and preamps in shape to be able to use it to its full potential.

Greetings

Joerg DL8EBM / N1VCA

Thank you for your purchase. The shipping starts in the first week of December. I asked the distributors to put a note on their expected delivery dates.
And yes, you will need a good antenna. Not sure you will need the preamps tho.

prog

On Tue, Nov 21, 2017 at 12:18 pm, Mike Jackson wrote:
I see that the Airspy website has drooped the prefix of 'Pre-Orders' for the HF+ on the Products link which indicates that you can now fully order the product, but like Joerg I have had not confirmation of shipping from Itead yet.  I'm hopping overseas on Dec 13th and desperately hope my HF+ arrives at home before that as I want to have a good play with it and also take it with me.  I'm hoping the DHL Express shipping service gets me a head start on China Post method!
DHL is definitely better (when you are not in France - they are awful). I had to fight to get my own prototypes delivered to me and not to unknown strangers.
In general DHL and TNT take 4 ~ 5 days to arrive anywhere in the world.

Mike Jackson

Thanks Youssef noting that the first week of December starts and finishes (business week that is) on the 1st Dec!!

prog

On Tue, Nov 21, 2017 at 12:41 pm, Mike Jackson wrote:
Thanks Youssef noting that the first week of December starts and finishes (business week that is) on the 1st Dec!!
If we were working only on business days, you would be probably still waiting for the announcement next year ;-)

Mike Jackson

Yes indeed, I was just being optimistic!

Joerg Bauerfeld

Thanks for the answer!

Hope it makes it within two weeks shipping, else I will be gone for a week.

From: main@airspy.groups.io [mailto:main@airspy.groups.io] On Behalf Of prog
Sent: Dienstag, 21. November 2017 21:20
To: main@airspy.groups.io
Subject: Re: [airspy] Shipping dates #airspyhfplus - any updates/confirmations?

On Tue, Nov 21, 2017 at 12:04 pm, Joerg Bauerfeld wrote:

Greetings

Joerg DL8EBM / N1VCA

Thank you for your purchase. The shipping starts in the first week of December. I asked the distributors to put a note on their expected delivery dates.
And yes, you will need a good antenna. Not sure you will need the preamps tho.

Alberto I2PHD

On 11/21/2017 4:18 PM, Joerg Bauerfeld wrote:

You guess wrong...  I received the following order confirmation from Itead :

--
73 Alberto I2PHD
Credo Ut Intelligam

Mike Jackson

I think Joerg meant confirmation of shipping, I too received the confirmation of the order, that would be standard procedure when parting with pocket money.

Chris

Have done a pre order - minutes after i receive the email with pre order with discont offer. I had no luck with discount - change some email but ..

I cancel the order and they refund me - all is OK

Now i have a order at Wimo here in DL, and if i compare regular price from Wimo and direct buy - 199$ plus 24$ shipping = 223$ + 19% VAT = 265$ + customs tax?

That's 228 Euro (or a bit more) and Wimo ask 232 Euro and i have 2 years warranty and has also good support.

So it's easy where to buy for us

73 Chris

zach

Avalibility on moonraker.eu says OUT OF STOCK! Interesting. Could be sold out already or they ordered low stock?

Zach 73

Joe M.

Or it could be that they don't have any yet - the same as everyone else minus a few early production units for reviewers and SW authors.

Per the website: "Taking pre orders now". It could also be that if they had any special deals like the other distributors, those are gone.

Joe M.

On 11/22/2017 5:37 PM, zach wrote:
Avalibility on moonraker.eu says OUT OF STOCK! Interesting. Could be
sold out already or they ordered low stock?

Zach 73

<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>
Virus-free. www.avg.com
<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

zach

Hi Joe,

The message "Taking Pre Orders Now!" was there last week (during pre-order time) and you could add unit to the basket. Now, (due to out of stock, I supose?) this option is not available. You can, however, sign up for notification when product back in stock.

Peter

My latest info re HF+  from ITEAD :

--------------------------------------------------------

On 12/12/2017 13:45, ITEAD Studio wrote:
pre-order , need to wait
lead time: near mid of Dec.

In stock  -- not accurate indeed

I confirm you, still items not ready, need final test and assembly

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pete.

prog

Edited

On Wed, Dec 13, 2017 at 08:24 am, Peter wrote:
My latest info re HF+  from ITEAD :

--------------------------------------------------------
. . .

On 12/12/2017 13:45, ITEAD Studio wrote:
pre-order , need to wait
lead time: near mid of Dec.

In stock  -- not accurate indeed

I confirm you, still items not ready, need final test and assembly

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pete.
Due to the large demand, we had to increase the size of the first batch, so it took some time to negotiate and book sufficient resources at the PCB assembly factory. The PCB's are now assembled and at the automated QA. Putting them in enclosures and final packaging should follow next. The delivery is expected to start during this week.

Sorry for the delays.

Gary

On Wed, Dec 13, 2017 at 08:52 am, prog wrote:
The delivery is expected to start during this week.............
I can live with that. 

Gary, W5GGH

Tudor Vedeanu

The delivery is expected to start during this week.

Good, my 350m skyloop antenna will be waiting for it :)

-Tudor

zach

I don't understand the rush. Patience, patience! I'd prefer to have something late but properly done, rather than rushing to finish with mistakes.

Dana Myers

On 12/13/2017 3:35 PM, zach wrote:
I don't understand the rush. Patience, patience! I'd prefer to have something late but properly done, rather than rushing to finish with mistakes.
+1

Dana  K6JQ

Previous Topic Next Topic