Topics

Shipping dates - any updates/confirmations? #airspyhfplus

Joerg Bauerfeld

I hope you guys will have happy birthdays including this brilliant gift J  but is there any official shipping date out yet?

When I ordered the unit, I hurried because it said units are in stock and then somewhere else pre-order?!

I would also have ordered it when it would have said no stock but available soon – here is your possibility for a pre-order …

I find this a bit misleading but maybe the shopping software is not able to allow orders without showing valid stock?

Anyway I guess none of you has received any confirmation from itead.cc on the order as well, apart from the money transfer via paypal?

Now I will spend the time before this new RX gets here to have my antennas and preamps in shape to be able to use it to its full potential.

Greetings

Joerg DL8EBM / N1VCA