Topics

Vasily's Frequency Manager plugin

Terry Gaff

Hi all,
I've been using this SDR# plugin for a long time now and for me it is truly indispensable, but can anybody tell me what the 'Rows in table' feature in the configuration panel is for ?
Terry

Airspy US

It indicates it how many rows (maximum) are shown in the table.

---------
Airspy.US
Your USA source for quality SDR products!
www.Airspy.US

NOTE! This email address is not routinely monitored.
If you have an issue, please contact us at airspy@...

On 12/14/2017 6:20 AM, Terry Gaff wrote:
Hi all,
I've been using this SDR# plugin for a long time now and for me it is truly indispensable, but can anybody tell me what the 'Rows in table' feature in the configuration panel is for ?
Terry

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Terry Gaff

Many thanks for your reply, but it's a little vague. Would you mind explaining further ? No matter what figure I put in there.. nothing changes. Does it refer to the actual frequency list or the frequency entries as seen on the FFT/Waterfall display ?
Terry

Airspy US

When you display the list of frequencies, it defaults to showing X lines. (12 default?)

If you want to show more lines in the list, you change increase that value. (or if you want to show fewer lines). Any lined more than the set amount will not be shown and you would have to scroll down to see them.

Just go ahead and try changing it. You can always set it back if you remember the default.

---------

On 12/14/2017 8:29 AM, Terry Gaff wrote:
Many thanks for your reply, but it's a little vague. Would you mind explaining further ? No matter what figure I put in there.. nothing changes. Does it refer to the actual frequency list or the frequency entries as seen on the FFT/Waterfall display ?
Terry

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Terry Gaff

I have ya.. many thanks.