From: Gary <gghiggs@...>
To: <main@airspy.groups.io>
Sent: 16-Dec-17 3:09:54 PM
Subject: Re: [airspy] Shipping dates - any updates/confirmations? #airspyhfplus

Most businesses don't take your money until they ship, but for a pre-order I guess it's done differently.....at any rate Itead has had my $200 for over a month and I still have nothing to show for it, so naturally I'm becoming a little anxious. Am I the lone ranger in this?

Gary

Gary

Most businesses don't take your money until they ship, but for a pre-order I guess it's done differently.....at any rate Itead has had my $200 for over a month and I still have nothing to show for it, so naturally I'm becoming a little anxious. Am I the lone ranger in this?

Gary

Gymnae

Just got info from ITEAD that shipping is planned for earliest coming week.

Airspy US

Actually, we said we expect them next week. This is based on all available reports - most of which are on this forum.

We don't want to lead anyone astray with false guarantees. We have another week to be within our projected "early to mid December" timeframe. We can say that it will not be "early December" at this point.

That said, we have reasonable confidence that they will arrive next week, but again no guarantees.

While we are posting, we have another new product announcement: We will carry the new Leo Bodnar Mini GPSDO which will be in stock tomorrow according to tracking. It is available to order on our website now. This is similar to the other GPSDO, but it is smaller, only has one output (not two), SMA output (not BNC), does not come in a plastic carry case, has no 1 PPS output capability, and has no 12V coaxial power jack. Price is US$136.00. This is a supplement to the current GPSDO, and not a replacement.

---------
Airspy.US
Your USA source for quality SDR products!
www.Airspy.US

NOTE! This email address is not routinely monitored.
If you have an issue, please contact us at airspy@...

On 12/14/2017 1:27 PM, Chuck Catanese wrote:
Airspy.us says they will get stock the week of Dec 18th and begin shipping ASAP.

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Chuck Catanese

Airspy.us says they will get stock the week of Dec 18th and begin shipping ASAP.

Chris Spacone

Right now or right, the choice seems simple to me.

On Wed, Dec 13, 2017 at 16:57 Dana Myers <k6jq@...> wrote:
On 12/13/2017 3:35 PM, zach wrote:
> I don't understand the rush. Patience, patience! I'd prefer to have something late but properly done, rather than rushing to
> finish with mistakes.

+1

Dana  K6JQ

Dana Myers

On 12/13/2017 3:35 PM, zach wrote:
I don't understand the rush. Patience, patience! I'd prefer to have something late but properly done, rather than rushing to finish with mistakes.
+1

Dana  K6JQ

zach

I don't understand the rush. Patience, patience! I'd prefer to have something late but properly done, rather than rushing to finish with mistakes.

Tudor Vedeanu

The delivery is expected to start during this week.

Good, my 350m skyloop antenna will be waiting for it :)

-Tudor

Gary

On Wed, Dec 13, 2017 at 08:52 am, prog wrote:
The delivery is expected to start during this week.............
I can live with that.

Gary, W5GGH

prog

Edited

On Wed, Dec 13, 2017 at 08:24 am, Peter wrote:
My latest info re HF+  from ITEAD :

. . .

On 12/12/2017 13:45, ITEAD Studio wrote:
pre-order , need to wait
lead time: near mid of Dec.

In stock  -- not accurate indeed

I confirm you, still items not ready, need final test and assembly

Pete.
Due to the large demand, we had to increase the size of the first batch, so it took some time to negotiate and book sufficient resources at the PCB assembly factory. The PCB's are now assembled and at the automated QA. Putting them in enclosures and final packaging should follow next. The delivery is expected to start during this week.

Sorry for the delays.

Peter

My latest info re HF+  from ITEAD :

On 12/12/2017 13:45, ITEAD Studio wrote:
pre-order , need to wait
lead time: near mid of Dec.

In stock  -- not accurate indeed

I confirm you, still items not ready, need final test and assembly

Pete.

zach

Hi Joe,

The message "Taking Pre Orders Now!" was there last week (during pre-order time) and you could add unit to the basket. Now, (due to out of stock, I supose?) this option is not available. You can, however, sign up for notification when product back in stock.

Joe M.

Or it could be that they don't have any yet - the same as everyone else minus a few early production units for reviewers and SW authors.

Per the website: "Taking pre orders now". It could also be that if they had any special deals like the other distributors, those are gone.

Joe M.

On 11/22/2017 5:37 PM, zach wrote:
Avalibility on moonraker.eu says OUT OF STOCK! Interesting. Could be
sold out already or they ordered low stock?

Zach 73

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

zach

Avalibility on moonraker.eu says OUT OF STOCK! Interesting. Could be sold out already or they ordered low stock?

Zach 73

Chris

Have done a pre order - minutes after i receive the email with pre order with discont offer. I had no luck with discount - change some email but ..

I cancel the order and they refund me - all is OK

Now i have a order at Wimo here in DL, and if i compare regular price from Wimo and direct buy - 199$ plus 24$ shipping = 223$ + 19% VAT = 265$ + customs tax?

That's 228 Euro (or a bit more) and Wimo ask 232 Euro and i have 2 years warranty and has also good support.

So it's easy where to buy for us

73 Chris

Mike Jackson

I think Joerg meant confirmation of shipping, I too received the confirmation of the order, that would be standard procedure when parting with pocket money.

Alberto I2PHD

On 11/21/2017 4:18 PM, Joerg Bauerfeld wrote:

Anyway I guess none of you has received any confirmation from itead.cc on the order as well, apart from the money transfer via paypal?

You guess wrong...  I received the following order confirmation from Itead :

--
73 Alberto I2PHD
Credo Ut Intelligam

Joerg Bauerfeld

Thanks for the answer!

Hope it makes it within two weeks shipping, else I will be gone for a week.