Topics

Airspy HF+ pre-orders are open!

prog

Dear Airspy fans,

Thank you for your patience and your encouragement. We are pleased to announce the availability of the Airspy HF+ at our partner Itead and other resellers.
To further say thank you, we created a coupon code so you can get $50 off at Itead. The coupon is limited to 100 units. First come, first served.

Coupon code (log in first to use it): AIRSPYFANS
https://www.itead.cc/airspy-hf-plus.html

We hope you will enjoy it!

john@...

One code gone ;)

Yves Rougy

Thanks, just ordered mine :) !

On Fri, Nov 10, 2017 at 6:54 PM, prog <info@...> wrote:
Dear Airspy fans,

Thank you for your patience and your encouragement. We are pleased to announce the availability of the Airspy HF+ at our partner Itead and other resellers.
To further say thank you, we created a coupon code so you can get $50 off at Itead. The coupon is limited to 100 units. First come, first served.

Coupon code (log in first to use it): AIRSPYFANS
https://www.itead.cc/airspy-hf-plus.html

We hope you will enjoy it!

Jon Fear

And another!

Snazzy Shirtz Sales

code not valid :(

Glyn Williams

Snazzy Shirts

On 10 November 2017 at 17:54, prog <info@...> wrote:
Dear Airspy fans,

Thank you for your patience and your encouragement. We are pleased to announce the availability of the Airspy HF+ at our partner Itead and other resellers.
To further say thank you, we created a coupon code so you can get $50 off at Itead. The coupon is limited to 100 units. First come, first served.

Coupon code (log in first to use it): AIRSPYFANS
https://www.itead.cc/airspy-hf-plus.html

We hope you will enjoy it!

David Salomon

Make that two.  Woo hoo!

Snazzy Shirtz Sales

why does it have a gap from 30mhz to 60 mhz?

Glyn Williams

Snazzy Shirts

On 10 November 2017 at 17:54, prog <info@...> wrote:
Dear Airspy fans,

Thank you for your patience and your encouragement. We are pleased to announce the availability of the Airspy HF+ at our partner Itead and other resellers.
To further say thank you, we created a coupon code so you can get $50 off at Itead. The coupon is limited to 100 units. First come, first served.

Coupon code (log in first to use it): AIRSPYFANS
https://www.itead.cc/airspy-hf-plus.html

We hope you will enjoy it!

Ruben Navarro Huedo (EA5BZ)

Yeah !
ordered mine !
But..i didn't receive email confirmation....did you receive?

Tag Loomis <tag.loomis@...>

And another!

Ruben Navarro Huedo (EA5BZ)

You must LOG FIRST and coupon is valid.

Roberto Zinelli

Thankyou, another coupon used!

On Fri, Nov 10, 2017 at 6:54 PM, prog <info@...> wrote:
Dear Airspy fans,

Thank you for your patience and your encouragement. We are pleased to announce the availability of the Airspy HF+ at our partner Itead and other resellers.
To further say thank you, we created a coupon code so you can get $50 off at Itead. The coupon is limited to 100 units. First come, first served.

Coupon code (log in first to use it): AIRSPYFANS
https://www.itead.cc/airspy-hf-plus.html

We hope you will enjoy it!

Jon Fear

No, No confirmation received and does not show in the orders list. It is pre-order remember...

Jon

jdow

Not valid after first 100. So they must have sold 100 already! So far only a few reports here.

{^_^}

On 2017-11-10 10:05, Snazzy Shirtz Sales wrote:
code not valid :(
Glyn Williams
Snazzy Shirts
resellers <http://airspy.com/purchase>.
To further say thank you, we created a coupon code so you can get $50 off at
Itead. The coupon is limited to 100 units. First come, first served.
Coupon code (log in first to use it): *AIRSPYFANS*
https://www.itead.cc/airspy-hf-plus.html
<https://www.itead.cc/airspy-hf-plus.html>
We hope you will enjoy it!

Nicolas Kulaga

Ordered !

jdow

That is an important detail. And view the cart to use the coupon. Then genuflect in the general direction of Paris and thank Youssef.

{^_-}

On 2017-11-10 10:16, Ruben Navarro Huedo (EA5BZ) wrote:
You must LOG FIRST and coupon is valid.

Paul NN4F

Ordered.... :)

Paul Jones - NN4F
Ridgeville, SC EM93TB

Email: paul@...
Facebook.com/groups/sdrplay

On Fri, Nov 10, 2017 at 12:54 PM, prog <info@...> wrote:
Dear Airspy fans,

Thank you for your patience and your encouragement. We are pleased to announce the availability of the Airspy HF+ at our partner Itead and other resellers.
To further say thank you, we created a coupon code so you can get $50 off at Itead. The coupon is limited to 100 units. First come, first served.

Coupon code (log in first to use it): AIRSPYFANS
https://www.itead.cc/airspy-hf-plus.html

We hope you will enjoy it!

Paul NN4F

i have order number, but when I login, says I have no orders? strange

On Fri, Nov 10, 2017 at 1:23 PM, Paul NN4F <paul@...> wrote:
Ordered.... :)

Paul Jones - NN4F
Ridgeville, SC EM93TB

Email: paul@...
Facebook.com/groups/sdrplay

On Fri, Nov 10, 2017 at 12:54 PM, prog <info@...> wrote:
Dear Airspy fans,

Thank you for your patience and your encouragement. We are pleased to announce the availability of the Airspy HF+ at our partner Itead and other resellers.
To further say thank you, we created a coupon code so you can get $50 off at Itead. The coupon is limited to 100 units. First come, first served.

Coupon code (log in first to use it): AIRSPYFANS
https://www.itead.cc/airspy-hf-plus.html

We hope you will enjoy it!

Roberto Zinelli

is a preorder !

On Fri, Nov 10, 2017 at 7:26 PM, Paul NN4F <paul@...> wrote:
[...]

Graham

Just tried to place  order .. code not  valid?

Coupon code "AIRSPYFANS" is not valid.

Thank you for your patience and your encouragement. We are pleased to announce the availability of the Airspy HF+ at our partner Itead and other resellers.
To further say thank you, we created a coupon code so you can get $50 off at Itead. The coupon is limited to 100 units. First come, first served.

Coupon code (log in first to use it): AIRSPYFANS
https://www.itead.cc/airspy-hf-plus.html

We hope you will enjoy it!

Tag Loomis <tag.loomis@...>

Graham: you have to login / register first.. it’s really quick email / password only.