Re: Airspy HF+ pre-orders are open!

prog

On Fri, Nov 10, 2017 at 12:58 pm, Bill Thompson wrote:
Me too. That's an annoying tease, I must say. I got the email when I returned from lunch today, immediately ordered and was told the coupon was invalid. Would it be too hard to say "the 100 coupons have already been used" so I was at least sure what was going on? Ordered anyway, hopefully shipping will happen as fast as the coupon expiration ;-)

--Bill
Sorry for frustration. The sales weren't anticipated to be this good. Now the US/Canada residents can still benefit from a generous offer from our local distributor.

Coupon code (limited quantity) : CuttingEdge
https://v3.airspy.us/product/airspy-hfplus/

Good luck.

Join main@airspy.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.